Monday, July 20, 2009

I ♥ Faces: Photo Challenge


This week's theme on I ♥ Faces is Feet (yeah, ironic I know.) . I had so many great ideas of my kids dirty grimey summer feet. But then I chose this picture instead.

Especially if you know my mom. This is my mom many moons ago, before I was born. The reason I find this picture especially fitting for the Feet challenge is my mom is NEVER ever without her shoes on--Never. Really....NEVER.

When my sister and I found this picture we went hysterical because my mom was actually barefoot at some point in her life and without a picture we would never have believed it.

So I took the orignal and worked on it ...cropping, contrasting, recoloring etc. Here you have the finished product.

3 comments:

tiff on July 21, 2009 at 1:35 AM said...

Great photo. She looks relaxed.

Unknown on July 21, 2009 at 1:18 PM said...

Wonder what she is thinking here?

Unknown on July 21, 2009 at 9:34 PM said...

This is a cool picture! :-) I love it!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.