Friday, April 17, 2009

Modern Family


What is a modern family? Is it the typical nuclear family? Is it the single parent? What about someone like me who is homeschooling? Am I a modern parent? The truth is...we ALL are.

I recently found a really cool website that offers a lot of good and interesting information for parents. Modern Family has many articles and resources that can be useful for a wide variety of parents. I loved their tutorial on How To Make Play Dough. And I was also a big fan of the article that detailed 8 ways to have fun for ... FREE!!
Their site is worth checking out for parenting advice and information. So for anyone considering themselves part of a Modern Family, go check out their site. You'll be glad you did.
Modern family

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.