Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our First Camping Trip of the Season Completed


It was a fantastic weekend in Highland Forest. We went camping with 5 other homeschooling families from our network. It is so nice to spend time with people who are like-minded and similar.
The weather was perfect! The kids had a great time hiking, letterboxing, building forts, and scavenging the pond for minnows and frogs. The views from Highland are spectacular. It was a great 2 1/2 days that ended all too soon. We cant wait to do it again!
















4 comments:

||| laura frantz ||| on April 19, 2009 at 5:37 PM said...

Woo hoo! Looks like you had big fun. I was in bed most of Saturday with a migraine, so my weekend plans were shot. I had thought to sneak out there for a visit, but the only place I visited yesterday was the bathroom. :)

Stephanie on April 19, 2009 at 5:49 PM said...

It looks like a lot of fun -- lovely photos!

Kris on May 10, 2009 at 10:40 PM said...

What a great trip! Thanks for submitting to the Hands On Homeschool blog carnival.

Dana Leeds on May 11, 2009 at 5:11 PM said...

I came to visit from the Hands On Carnival. What a wonderful looking weekend! I've always thought I wouldn't want to camp out, but your post makes me rethink that!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.