Thursday, April 30, 2009

Date Night



Some people like to spend an evening with their husbands over a bottle of wine. I on the other hand opt to spend our time over a good IV of fluids to help bring my rediculous fever down. I could have gone to the doctor's alone when they insisted over the phone that I come in right now. But he came with me trying to make me laugh under the blue mask they put on my face out of precautionary fear.
The outcome was only a virus that just hit me very hard. Nothing that time, Advil, and some Ben and Jerry's wont cure.

2 comments:

||| laura frantz ||| on April 30, 2009 at 9:29 AM said...

You brought your camera. Into the ER.
!!!!
Feel better :)

Jenafer on May 1, 2009 at 8:12 AM said...

No silly! I brought my phone (it happens to have a camera)

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.