Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Job at Hand


Well, while we were off camping this weekend, my husband kindly tilled the gardens for me to get them ready for planting. The soil is rich and ready, the temperature finally seems to be at rest above freezing, and its Earth Day: the perfect time to plant the garden.


I will be following the Square Foot Gardening principle this year and am eager to see if it works as well as all say it does. The greenhouse will be reserved for tomatoes, strawberries, peppers, and cucumbers.

The back wall of the garden will be planted today with blueberry and raspberry bushes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.