Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday: Summer Tote


This week for Works For Me Wednesday....

I have a bad (very bad) habit of leaving my purse in the car. But even on a hot day when we go to a park , whether my purse is with me or not, whatever is in it is just as hot. This is not always a good thing for your delicate cell phone, camera, and occasional chocolate bar.

My solution is using a cute insulated lunch tote as a summer purse. This way no matter what the temperature outside (or inside the locked car), my electronics and other delicate items wont get damaged by the heat. It is also great for bringing along a cold juice box or two to the park.




I got my cute polka-dot bag at Target for 10 bucks.

6 comments:

~*Michelle*~ on May 27, 2009 at 7:46 AM said...

OH how cute is that?!?!?!

I am a huge Tar-JAY fan, so I will be scoping out what my local one has....I love it!

Frugal Sara on May 27, 2009 at 8:14 AM said...

Very cute! Looks much better than the Menards cooler I lug around everywhere!

Hoosier Homemade on May 27, 2009 at 10:00 AM said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing!
~Liz

Teri Lynne Underwood on May 27, 2009 at 3:02 PM said...

Love this idea!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

i bought the purple floral one. i am sure it will clash with every outfit i put together. they are great, but i wish they came in plain colors.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.