Thursday, May 7, 2009

My New Stove: A Happy Day For All


So I got a new stove to replace and upgrade my old one which broke after being only a year old- (don't ask me to explain any further: my blood pressure can't take it).

While I thought I was the only one giddy with excitement at the delivery I was surprised when the kids quickly told the delivery men they NEEDED the box and dragged it off to the side.
Little bottles of craft paint flew out of the house at lightning speed and I didn't see the kids for several hours, (well, except when I was hiding behind the garage photographing them).





The remainder of my day was spent trying to remove the massive amount of craft paint from their clothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.