Friday, May 8, 2009

He Is Braver Than I Am


My poor baby had an absessed molar. It hurt so bad and he was on antibiotic for a week. Today he went to the dentist to have it pulled. I knew it would be pulled, I just played dumb and said that *somehow* they would be sure the tooth didn't ever hurt him again.

He walked back to he room without me and reappeared about 15 minutes later--slightly dazed, gauze hanging from his mouth, and his arms loaded up with goodies for being such a good patient.

He is fine; I need a Xanax. And the Tooth Fairy is en route.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.