Friday, May 22, 2009

10 Things I Will Say in the Next 24 Hours



1. I dont think you need to add more wood -- the bon fire is big enough.
2. Please put your clothes on we dont need to run around naked in front of the neighbors.
3. Rum...extra rum in my pina colada please.
4. What are you doing with the canister of gasoline? Don't put it on the fire!
5. Oh dont worry about the mud you tracked in, I'll just wash the whole kitchen floor again.
6. It is a hot tub not a swimming pool...no more cannonballs!
7. Seriously, the damn fire is big enough...don't you know there is a brush fire warning!
8. I know Grandma said yes but MOMMY said no.
9.YOU ARE GOING TO BURN DOWN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!! ENOUGH WITH THE BON FIRE!!
10. Mommy needs another drink.

As you can see, we will be starting our Memorial Day this evening. I hope you have as great of a time as we will. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Veronica Lee on May 23, 2009 at 10:34 AM said...

Hi, I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog!

Mom4Change on May 26, 2009 at 9:58 AM said...

You are funny!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.