Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesdays Unwrapped: Perspective Revisited



I got upclose and personal with these little mushrooms growing on the kids playground and realized they aren't the same brown lumps needing to be kicked over that I thought they first were. It all depends on how you look at it.

Do you see an eyesore or think of Smurfs and fairies that should find this a most lovely dwelling?

Do you see something that needs to be ridden from your garden or proof that this little decomposer is doing its job breaking something down?

Does it remind you of your younger wilder college days? (If you have no idea what I mean by that--carry on)

Do you see a reminder of that wonderful chicken marsala recipe you know?

It is all about how you choose to look at something.

Thank you to Emily at Chatting at the Sky for making me look at things differently each Tuesday.

7 comments:

Corinne Cunningham on October 20, 2009 at 11:43 AM said...

This reminds me of a recipe I have stashed away for spicy chicken w/ mushrooms! (and I have NO idea what you meant about college days... ;) )

Kelli on October 20, 2009 at 1:50 PM said...

Mushrooms are a reminder of tasty things!! Great post!

Unknown on October 20, 2009 at 4:30 PM said...

Beautiful image. I really love the perspective. And yes, great post overall!

Anonymous said...

I have an idea what you mean by college days!! what DO you mean by that??!!! Your Mother!!

Kimberly on October 20, 2009 at 8:39 PM said...

It's all about perspective. So true:)

dawn on October 21, 2009 at 1:39 AM said...

You are so right...perspective changes everything. Great illustration!

Bonnie on October 21, 2009 at 2:08 PM said...

So true. Change your perspective, change everything. Thanks for noticing and for sharing! :)

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.