Monday, October 26, 2009

Inspiration: Christmas Ornaments


I belong to a website called Organized Christmas which starting in October, helps you take a 6 week journey preparing for Christmas in order to be done and ready to celebrate come the beginning of December. I have done this for 3 years now and find it an amazingly useful tool.

So with that, the Christmas countdown began yesterday and my mind has turned to all things Christmas.

I am looking for some inspiration for making Christmas ornaments this year both as gifts and as party favors. We host a Christmas Open House each December and I like to give out a little party favor at the end to my guests (very Martha Stewart-y if I do say so myself). So this year I would really like to make ornaments with the year on them for my guests to have. This might not be a small feat considering we are expecting about 100 people this year.

So here is my inspiration today from brilliant crafters found on Etsy.

Photos are products of sellers SaraEi, Plunkettdesigns, Craftnique, XxSnapdragon

4 comments:

Bobbi@SnoodleDoodles on October 26, 2009 at 12:17 PM said...

Awesome!
We are all things Christmas in this house! Chris turns into Clark Griswold the day after Thankgsiving. :) I am so excited for Christmas I can't stand it!

Lindsey said...

We went to a Hannakuh/Christmas party a few years back and all received an ornament on it with "Hannamus 2006". They were decorated like a snowman. Really cute and goes on our tree each year!!

Sarah on October 26, 2009 at 3:03 PM said...

Ooh, I like the place setting idea w/ the ornaments! ;) That's really cool...and wow, you sure have a project ahead of you if you're expecting 100 guests! That's GREAT! Have fun! :)

Sheila on October 26, 2009 at 3:47 PM said...

I like your finds. Let me tell you what I did for close friends and family LAST Christmas. I got the clear glass ornaments. And with my cricut cutter I cut out vinyl with everyone's last name and added the year. On the opposite side i cut out a vinyl deer (on the cricut) then put red bling on the deers nose to make it look like a reindeer.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.