Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reply Emails I Need to Send this Week


Dear Mr. Heng-Shu,

Greetings to you too! I am so happy you contacted me. I am sure you can imagine my surprise that I, of Polish and Irish descent, am the sole heir to my long lost (and unknown) great great uncle from Africa.
I am so sorry to hear he was exiled from his country only to die shortly after. Amazing that he had all of his 24.5 million US dollars tied up in foreign bank accounts too.

Of course I will help you release the funds from the bank so I can claim my inheritance and pay your simple fee for your massive efforts of locating me.

Let me wire you the necessary funds to release my money as well as provide my secure banking info so that you may forward the money on.

I will also send you the keys to my home and my address so you may come and visit while I am away. Please make yourself at home.

Regards,
Jenafer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Fahil,
I am so excited to hear that hot Russian woman are waiting to meet me. Your climate though must be rather warm as it is very cold here in Syracuse; I doubt they will be hot here. I hope they have jackets.

So I am assuming they want to learn how to bake bread or homeschool. Well then I too am excited to meet them.

Regards,
Jenafer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Zahirri,
I am very interested in this male enhancement product you are offering. I am assuming you are targetting woman who would like to enhance their husbands. Specifically I would like to enhance my husband's ability to listen to my endless stories with extreme interest as well as enhance his ability to put laundry away.
I will send the $224.95 at once as I am about to receive a large inheritance from my distant African exiled uncle.

Regards,
Jenafer

5 comments:

Kelly on October 21, 2009 at 11:48 AM said...

I just came across your blog a few weeks ago and I have to tell you that you have one of the best blogs out there. This particular post was absolutely hilarious!

Lindsey said...

you are a trip!

Sheila on October 21, 2009 at 4:58 PM said...

LOL! Too funny! And stated so perfectly!!!

Sarah on October 23, 2009 at 11:32 AM said...

Hmmm...I THINK I just left a comment...but, it just disappeared? ??? Oh, well...just sayin' this was hilarious!

Sarah on October 28, 2009 at 10:57 AM said...

BTW, I gave you a blog award! :) Here's the linke!

http://marriedamissionary.blogspot.com/2009/10/brain-off-duty-blogger-awards-contd.html

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.