Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Inspiration Again: Ice Sculptures


I own 2 ice sculpture molds- a snowman and a fish like one. But they aren't really 3 dimensional. They are the kid that needs to lay flat on a tray. Its cool--but I want bigger and better. I want a standing 3 dimensional one.

I read an article on how to make a latex mold here and might just try it.

But then I stumbled across this incredible and cool bar type ice sculpture and think I might have to find a way to create this on my own.

1 comments:

Sheila on October 27, 2009 at 1:54 PM said...

THis is SUPER cool! You are SO creative!!!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.