Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesdays Unwrapped: Just When I Thought I Had Nothing to Share


I've been bummed all day thinking I had nothing to contribute today to Tuesday's Unwrapped.

There didn't seem to be anything extraordinary that I noticed--I'm sure it was there but being bogged down with a stomach virus, I haven't been especially aware.


Then, as I dragged myself to bring out the trash--there it was. A full rainbow. Full and vibrant. I know what your thinking--the picture is of a smidge of a rainbow--but that's what happens when you have to scramble for your camera--only to find dead batteries inside--then scramble some more to find and insert the new ones.

The kids reveled in the joy of seeing a full rainbow as they stood with soggy bare feet in the icy cold rain. And now I feel better having shared this now lovely Tuesday.

1 comments:

Abbie on October 14, 2009 at 9:43 PM said...

Isn't it funny how God sometimes surprises us?

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.