Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Its the Little Things


Sometimes you miss something that was right in front of you the whole time. When you notice it you wonder how it was that you never saw it.

I have this Starbucks coffee mug. It's large and shaped just so that it fits in my hand perfectly. It's made of blue glass and it holds just the right amount of coffee for me. I have had it for almost 7 years. I drink out of it very often-- at least 3 times a week when it isn't waiting patiently for the dishwasher.

This morning I set it down just as I always do while watching the news. The sun was somewhat shining through the clouds- just a bit. And it appeared.

How have I never seen this before in 7 years?
How have I missed this?


What else am I not seeing?

4 comments:

Dawn on February 3, 2010 at 7:15 PM said...

oh how funny! i sometimes wonder what i am missing too... even though i try to keep my eyes open! i guess that starbucks shadow will keep you smiling (and alert!) this week!

Michelle DeRusha on February 3, 2010 at 8:55 PM said...

Oh my gosh, how freaky! You are so right though...I have a feeling I'm not seeing an awful lot!

Kelli on February 4, 2010 at 3:28 PM said...

Awesome discovery. I LOVE when that happens!!

Sarah on March 10, 2010 at 9:52 AM said...

That is SO neat, great find!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.