Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Whole Lot Happened in A Few Days


Greetings! I dont even know where to begin with all the cool stuff that has happened around here!
As you can see the blog has undergone a major redesign. I feel like I spent the day in the spa getting a whole makeover! I couldn't be more excited! I have been shopping around for web designers to make my blog "me". Well, I think Traci at Sweet Cheeky Designs either stalks me secretly or is my twin seperated at birth becuase she "got me" right away! The result of our collaboration exceeds my wildest dreams! Go check her out because she is incredibly talented at what she does and lightning fast!




Next, I received an email last night from the Meal Makeover Moms that my flourless chocolate cake recipe won their award!

Mom Approved!


WOW! [Jen does the happy dance] Try the recipe--even if the whole beans-in-the-cake part sounds gross, now you have an unbiased third party telling you that this recipe really is yummy.

1 comments:

Janice - Meal Makeover Mom on June 30, 2009 at 10:36 AM said...

Hi Jen:

We LOVE your new blog design! Thanks again for sending us your recipe for Flourless Chocolate Cake. We just added your blog to our blogroll. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.