Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome Back Kotter.


Ok so maybe I’m not Mr. Kotter but I have been gone a while. In September, I caved with the pressure of blogging. I had been blogging for a while and then a few days slipped away from me. Days turned into weeks. I felt like the kid in class who forgot the book report and didn’t ask mom to write a note. So I stalled, “I’ll blog tomorrow…”. And well here we are a few months later after long and hard consideration of “Can I do this again ?”

The simple answer: I don't know. Maybe……

1 comments:

||| laura frantz ||| on February 26, 2009 at 12:10 AM said...

Don't forget, the blog is not your boss. I've ignored my blog, guilt-free, for six months at a time. If people can't deal, to heck with 'em. Nice attitude, huh?

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.