Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gym Day- Nothing Like Jumping into a Giant Pit of Foam







We went to a new gym for a gym day with homeschool friends--it was great!! Meg was the first to take on the foam pit. They had a great time and were pooped afterwards! [Sidenote: I got stuck in the foam pit. *Stop laughing* There is 4 feet of foam blocks on top of a trampoline. Several moms had to help me out after I attempted to roll over the top of the blocks to get to the the edge but I kept sinking. *I said stop laughing*. My quads hurt so bad that night from trying to get out of that pit I needed Advil to get to sleep!]



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.