Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blog Party 2009


Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Theres a Blog Party going on for all Mom bloggers..check it out! For those of you new to Blog parties--they are alot of fun with great prizes!!

There are so many cool prizes to be won at this year’s Ultimate Blog Party, but my top three picks would be:

$50 Gift Certificate to Target provided by Shoot-Me-Now
$50 Gift Certificate to Target from Agoosa
Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer from Moms Who Think

Actually, Id be happy with any prize relating to kids or somethign for Mom. Surprise me--.

So party on guys.....be sure to check it out!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Partying!

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of folks want that mixer, I missed it in the 2 hours I spent going thru the list..ha!

Beth in NC on March 21, 2009 at 11:04 AM said...

Just coming over from the party to say hello!

I hope you'll visit my blog too.

Many blessings!
Beth

Julie Donahue on March 21, 2009 at 9:11 PM said...

Hi! Nice to meet you. Swing by when you get a chance.

Country Mouse, City Mouse on March 22, 2009 at 10:06 PM said...

Dropping by to check out your party. Have a great time in Las Vegas!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

auntrene on March 26, 2009 at 6:21 PM said...

I am out party hopping for Blog Party 2009, almost over, Wow Vegas sounds great and your luck on the roulette matches my luck everywhere.
I hope your luck changes, Have Fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.